Friday, February 5, 2010

Heart Palpitations Pregnancy Frequent Heart Palpitations During Pregnancy?

Frequent heart palpitations during pregnancy? - heart palpitations pregnancy

I have a heart murmur, palpitations, and gives me more often before I was pregnant, I'm sure is normal, because any change in me. I get at least 4-5 times per day and per day really serious, it's terrible. Pull the ribs correctly in my spine. Does anyone else experienced this or that? And to add, I have 17 weeks of pregnancy if it helps. It was so difficult, I fear. Thank you.

2 comments:

Twiztid Ninjette said...

Your heart beats faster and increases during pregnancy, there are 22 cups of blood in his veins, not the normal 16, it receives more blood when you are pregnant because your body needs blood to support life in you. I want to talk to your doctor if you are worried about this, it is normal. In order to grow it and become stronger, and feel like palpitations.

Betty said...

I also have a sound and the mitral valve prolapse and I noticed a lot stronger than mine too. I read that you will see more and that was normal, but I am like you, who do not feel nomal it! It makes me nervous.

Post a Comment