Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Little Models Torrents 1st Notebook: Toshiba Satellite P305-S8826 Or ASUS F8 Series F8Sp-X1?

1st Notebook: Toshiba Satellite P305-S8826 or ASUS F8 Series F8Sp-X1? - little models torrents

I know that many desktops as well as XP, and very little about laptops and Vista. I would appreciate any input on these models. Suggestions for other phones under $ 1,000 (including tax and shipping welcome).


The unit will also replace and repair my dead office.
I'm not a gambler, but the download stream video and watch a lot. I use Skype often, if a good microphone and webcam are important.

Toshiba I get for $ 980 (plus taxes) with a $ 100 rebate from Micro Center.

The sale ends at Newegg ASUS tonight. Total cost $ 970

3 comments:

BigHamme... said...

Stick with Toshiba, HP, Sony or Mac
Stay away from Acer, Asus and Everex.

dude_r1 said...

Toshiba is the best option ... other models such as Dell are many complaints, but Toshiba has not praise usually the MacBook, but it's like $ 50000000!
They look great and will last long ...
I hope HELPDIR!

PS: Toshiba rocks!

Gzus said...

I bent down to Asus, their laptops are nice to have a great guarantee, and makes some of the best motherboards available. They have really increased for some products high in recent years.

Post a Comment