Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Laura Tan How Would I Look Like With A Fake Tan?

How would I look like with a fake tan? - laura tan

My hair is almost black and I would say, medium) to light skin with freckles (This photo of ebony and ivory. I want to see how Laura, a real beauty. But I have sensitive skin and I tan red fear is not burning, because sometimes, or sometimes, when in the sun. Should I try to get into beach bums in the summer? I am very worried, but I'm afraid it's bad for my sensitive skin.

3 comments:

wut said...

I think we should just try it for the summer, it does not ... to see instead of a tanning bed to a Self Tanner, after working up to a TAN

gabby M said...

It is orange. like everyone else who thinks it's cool to fake tan.

gabby M said...

It is orange. like everyone else who thinks it's cool to fake tan.

Post a Comment