Saturday, January 30, 2010

Baby Seborrhea Bath Help Me Identify My Baby's Rash... Please.....?

Help me identify my baby's rash... please.....? - baby seborrhea bath

OK, a month, my son started to get this rash 5 days ago. And he started on the right side of the forehead. I was not sure what it was and thought it was something he was allergic. I just add fabric softener, was at the machine and thought it. Well, I washed and do not put clothes to wash. The eruption is in an hour. we went to sleep and the next day there was nothing. 2 days after he packed in a nap and when I woke up, give him and I noticed a rash on the left side of the forehead / temple. The rash is like a bunch of potholes. Shock has been so long for your scalp. and before I tried to understand where it comes from the outbreak. I thought it was an allergy again, but fell possibitity. Then I thought it was heat rash b / ci he drew from his Onesie, while I was preparing a bath for him. even in the few minutes it had fallen out of his rash. gettign as things that are still ready for wearing a bath, my mother took him in and around the rash but decided to re-save it to the side of the head thas on his skin. we realized that it was heat rash. I bathed and hung up. The outbreak seemed to have disappeared. not quite. deteriorated during the day. now all in your face. Advanced into the neck. I do not think this is an allergy B / C was reduced during the eruption and not scattered throughout the body? Well, I thought neonatal acne, but that appears and disappears within minutes as described? Eczema or baby, but not dry or flaky. Seborrhea baby, but not dry either. Can you help me understand what it is. I took him to the doc Monday, but only for now, I just want an idea of whether someone will have been there too.

3 comments:

RAVEN said...

From soap, perfume, lotion, or you are in your skin? The fact that worsened after his mother had given me think it might be an allergy to something that each of you with your own body.

RAVEN said...

From soap, perfume, lotion, or you are in your skin? The fact that worsened after his mother had given me think it might be an allergy to something that each of you with your own body.

Gina said...

He was born, acne, when my son was still crying worse. But after a bath, she went. My daughter, who grows when it was hot and mad. I know its hard not to be wondering about it, but eventually escaped. Do not place any lotion or anything about him, just so that the skin is clean and dry, and so over time. Good luck!

Post a Comment