Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Nutritional Consultant Schools Is There A Difference Between A Nutritional Counselor/consultant And An Actual Nutritionist?

Is there a difference between a nutritional counselor/consultant and an actual nutritionist? - nutritional consultant schools

I am very interested in working with people who lose weight and need to be healthier. I know that is a nutritionist who works in a hospital have an undergraduate degree. For me, once again is not only financially feasible in the school now that my husband went back to school and just had a baby. I have someone who is willing to let me run outside the dance studio to do so. Are there other programs over a 4-year degree to do something like that?

1 comments:

Cristina C said...

There are many training courses in health and nutrition education to say, but that you are a nutritionist or registered dietitian is required to be licensed.

Be careful to do with your text and advertising, if you see something.

Post a Comment