Saturday, January 16, 2010

Wine Software I Have A Few Programs Installed On Ubuntu Through Wine, And Need To Remove Them, How Do I Do This?

I have a few programs installed on Ubuntu through Wine, and need to remove them, How do I do this? - wine software

The wine seems as reliable as the actual use of Windows. I tried Applications> Wine> Wine software, and it will uninstall through the dialogues, but some things remain. I've got rid of iTunes and other things, so I can install an older version of the same stuff, as I work.

2 comments:

Xfce Fanboy! said...

Ive had the same problem if you want to do something specifically for Windows applications, browse, ReactOS still in beta (even if Microsoft released a new version of Windows), but it seems it will be good. Of course, keep in mind that type of wine do not even version 1.0 for some time, and it will be all about his fate

ps
ReactOS and Windows NT is built from scratch to more stable efficeint, the windows, but not sufficient for the construction and Windows applications

tanglefo... said...

You go to Control Panel, click Add / Remove, then check the list to see if it still exists, otherwise ...

Check the software vendors website and see if they take advantage of technical support to a call or send an email to make about your product

Post a Comment