Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Big Fun Motorcycle Trial Desperately NEED Help With Financing Motorcycle Question.?

Desperately NEED help with financing motorcycle question.? - big fun motorcycle trial

Hello everyone,

Firstly, I have no doubt that it ignored or set up, so if that is their only answer, shut the **** up.

Ok, so when I was 18 years, having absolutely no understanding of finances to buy, my best friend and I decided to develop two brand new bikes Yamaha R6! Funny, eh? Well, now 21, and three years in the way it the biggest mistake that I in my life.

First, the bike was purchased through a loan credit card ... I did not know until the credit card came to my house. The APR for this card ... 29.65%. These two never told me when I sat in the administration office with a smile from ear to ear thinking about all the joy that would make this purchase.

So, after three years, GE Money Bank I paid $ 11,255.65.

The bike was new 9k.

It remains to 9k.

I can not go with this, twice I saved 2k + increase in big bite out of debt slowly back again. It is impossible for me to pay my way out.
\\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ U0026lt;are br> What are my options, the credit damage that is not a big problem for me, but I would not go so far before the bankruptcy. Please help me before I decided to commit insurance fraud and to bury the motorcycle in the desert, and the flight report. (joke)

0 comments:

Post a Comment