Sunday, December 13, 2009

Title 1 Tutor Cartification Requirements In Ohio Science Project Help.... Please Help Me..... I Need It!?

Science project help.... please help me..... I need it!? - title 1 tutor cartification requirements in ohio

We have been commissioned to report on the microscopes and costs of technological principles. It is in September, 16 by, and I have not even started yet: S. I'm going to my teacher on Wednesday, so I hope to stop it. However, we have to make 200 to 350 words and a search on the early development of the microscope and the discovery of the cell. The results of the first scientists to describe and the development of advanced microscopes in the period. The report must be fully corrected copy last sentences and paragraphs. We need to copy the notes from the board, but said the rest was us.
It is the structure that the teacher wants them to do, we:
1.Title history of microscopes and progress
2.An introduction to the topic
3.Discovery cell
Job 4.Van Leeuwenhoek
5. The cell theory
6. Types of microscope (a single lens, composite, transmission, scanning)
7. , Models of cells under a microscope (at least 2 plots of view)
8. Last paragraph
9. A attrtitlepage assets appropriate to the topic
10. Full equipment and diagrams of animal cell organelles
So please help me with this project
Councils would be great, and it would be better (for me, although I doubt that you do not, lol) So please help me .... I'm not good for science and what we want it to be good. And a few tips for making websites better and well
I am in the 8th Class btw
Thank you:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment