Friday, December 11, 2009

Creamy White Cervical Mucus Before Period Thick White Creamy Cervical Mucus The Day Of Ovulation And A Day After Ovulation.....?

Thick white creamy cervical mucus the day of ovulation and a day after ovulation.....? - creamy white cervical mucus before period

I'm TTC .....

I ovulate yesterday that the 27th September and it is possible that I may be Preggo but yesterday was the day of ovulation and the day was thick after ovulation, a milky white cream, such as cervical mucus, could this mean?
I get on the period 4 to about October 11, 2008, and in general, mucus before my time, but never on the day of ovulation and the next ..... Whats up with me? Please do not tell me about a test they know, I just want to know to pass, if someone knows what this could mean that the mucus .....

0 comments:

Post a Comment