Sunday, December 27, 2009

Microsoft Intellipoint Driver Can Anyone Help Me With My Microsoft Wireless Notebook Optical Mouse?

Can anyone help me with my Microsoft Wireless Notebook Optical Mouse? - microsoft intellipoint driver

I have this USB mouse for Christmas, so it's about 3 months. I have had no problems with it until this afternoon working.It suddenly just stopped, not the battery, optical illumination, because the thing is still red and everything in moving the mouse. The cursor moves, and not only when I move the mouse and the buttons are not start working.I restart the computer and it worked again for a few minutes, maybe 10 or 15, then stopped again. Updating drivers does not work, and I went through the troubleshooting does not work. I installed the IntelliPoint software recommended by Microsoft, which has nothing. Obviously, this is a problem with the Microsoft mouse, because it is a page on the website of Microsoft support to resolve the problem (http://support.microsoft.com/kb/321122/en-us) for sale. I went through this process twice, and each time it is the same: works 10 to 15 minutes, then stops working.

0 comments:

Post a Comment