Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Commercial Insurance Comparison If I Get A Company Car, Do I HAVE To Get Commercial Insurance?

If I get a company car, do I HAVE to get commercial insurance? - commercial insurance comparison

Consider using a personal vehicle for commercial activity in a too small for our company. Used for both personal and business media (like others), but the company paying the bill (and will be incorporated into our accounting and all systems are go!) Be.

What makes a company is that we are getting a full car wrap advertising agency in it () around a lineup of vehicles. Much better than the small magnetic signals, which are difficult to read.

I began to look around and found a commercial insurance is more expensive than in person. We are the only ones that lead to no result, means that customers are, we do not have a computer in the car, making it like the old cars. So you think you would need a commercial or personal insurance?

0 comments:

Post a Comment